Guelph Outdoor Primary Pilot Project: Grade 1-3
- Children’s interests and curiosity help guide projects and activities, encouraging question asking and problem solving.
- Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum.
- Hands-on Learning
- The curriculum is taught through traditional classwork as well as indoor and outdoor activities such as cooking, gardening, building and creating things (including robots, radios, shelters etc.), hiking, biking, sledding and so on!
- Big concepts and ideas are introduced through real-life situations.
- Understanding is developed through hands-on experimentation and tinkering.
- Music and movement
- Beginning with vocal, rhythm, movement and theory developing to include focused instrument study.
- French language integration
- Noble heart
- Compassion and consideration for others are nurtured
- Beautiful and stimulating indoor classrooms
- Science/cooking lab and kitchen garden
- Exciting trails, forests, creek, farm and meadows on the 600 acre Ignatius Jesuit Property
- Mixed ages (for children 6-9 years old)
- Full time program
- 12 student class
- Certified teacher
Hours of Operation: 8:30 – 3:30
Fall Semester: $4100 ($50/day)
Winter Semester: $6050 ($50/day)
Meal plan (organic, seasonal three-course lunch and two snacks Chef-prepared daily in our kitchen):
Fall Semester: $400 ($5/day)
Winter Semester: $600 ($5/day)
To reserve your child’s spot, please complete the enrolment package and drop it off with payment in person or email to email@example.com and pay via an online transfer.